Tax Lawyers in Fresno CA
Helping a seemingly endless amount of clients, Wild, Carter & Tipton has become profoundly proficient in the area of Tax Law in California. With tax attorneys highly specialized in tax law and related transactions we’re able to help businesses and individuals alike with preparing taxes as well as settling tax disputes with various agencies like the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Franchise Tax Board (FTB), and the California State Board of Equalization (SBE).
Representing Fresno County corporations, partnerships and individuals for 120 years, you’d be hard pressed to find a professional law corporation as prepared and highly specialized as Wild, Carter & Tipton. We can assist you with:
- Personal and Business Tax Planning
- Real Estate Property Tax Appeals
- Tax Litigation
- International Tax Matters
- Real Estate Tax Matters
- Estate Planning
When you’re making decisions about your taxes it’s wise to have a lawyer that can pin point the consequences and provide advice on how to minimize your taxes. Wild, Carter & Tipton can ensure you’re making beneficial choices and can perform tax related services in a very efficient manner.
Reasons You May Need a Tax Lawyer from Wild, Carter & Tipton
- Have you been audited by the IRS?
- Have you failed to file your taxes?
- Do you have unpaid taxes?
- Have you been evading taxes or committed tax fraud?
- Have you been underpaying employment tax?
- Avoiding a Notice of Deficiency?
- Corporate tax underpayment / under reporting?
- Income tax under withholding and reporting?
- Do you have unpaid interest and penalties from prior tax periods?
- Have you failed to meet the terms of agreements with taxing authorities
Get the Help you Need with California Tax Law and Related Transactions
If you need answers to your questions about taxes and tax law, don’t hesitate to call Wild, Carter & Tipton for a no obligation consultation. Our specialized tax attorneys are prepared to respond to your call Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Attorneys Specialized in Tax Law
- G. Dana French
- John W. Phillips
- Richard A. Harris
- Steven Dias (Real Estate Property Tax Appeals)