Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Fresno, CA.
– The attorneys at Wild, Carter & Tipton recognize that accidents stemming from medical malpractice can have a devastating impact on the victim and their families. While health care in the United States is thought to be exemplary, mistakes do happen. When medical negligence occurs, Wild, Carter & Tipton is prepared to dispute on your behalf.
Examples of Medical Malpractice Include:
- Failure to diagnose a disease or other medical condition
- Misdiagnosis of a disease or medical condition
- Failure to implement the needed treatment for a medical condition
- Excessive Delay in treatment of a previously diagnosed medical condition
Make no mistake, medical malpractice is a form of negligence by a doctor or other licensed health care professional that results in injury to the patient. Regardless of the circumstances, when you go in for treatment or diagnosis with a healthcare professional you are entrusting that individual with your well being. When a medical error occurs the health care provider responsible needs to be held accountable for their actions.
Hiring Qualified Attorney’s to Handle Your Medical Malpractice Claim
Medical malpractice is an extremely technical field of law that is ferociously defended by well funded defense firms. These cases are very expensive to undertake. The firm prosecuting the malpractice case often has to advance the funds necessary to do so.
Leaving your malpractice claim in the hands of an inexperienced attorney that isn’t specialized in this area of law can easily lead to a mistake that can cause you to lose the case or have it dismissed. Wild, Carter & Tipton’s attorney’s are exceptionally qualified to handle medical negligence and we retain the funds necessary to advance should the need arise.
Schedule a FREE Consultation with Our Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Should you find yourself needing answers in regards to medical negligence please don’t hesitate to contact Wild, Carter & Tipton. Our attorneys are available for a FREE, no-obligation consultation to discuss the details of your case Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm at 559-224-2131.
Attorneys Specialized in Medical Malpractice: Monrae English