Employment Lawyers in Fresno, CA.
– At Wild Carter & Tipton we believe that all employees deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. They deserve a working environment in which their legal rights are honored and protected.
When employers violate federal or California employment laws, we stand up for the employees who are harmed. If you have been the victim of an employment law violation, our attorneys can help. We will respond with strong and vigorous legal action to get compensation and justice for you.
Employment Law Common Issues
Our lawyers handle all employment law matters for employees in Fresno and throughout California. These matters frequently involve:
- Wage and hour class action
- Wrongful termination
- Hostile work environment
- Workplace discrimination
- Racial and ethnic discrimination
- Racial harassment
- Disability discrimination
- Age discrimination
- Gender discrimination
- Pregnancy discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Whistleblower and qui tam
- Severance agreement negotiations
Wild Carter & Tipton only represents workers in employment law cases, not employers. We use the law to achieve your goals and to obtain justice for the wrongs done to you by your employer. When taking a case, we are committed to achieving compensation and justice. We have the experience, knowledge and resources needed to conduct the complex employment litigation necessary in many cases.
Contact an Employment Lawyer at Wild Carter & Tipton
If you are involved in an Employment Law dispute, or to get answers to your questions about Employment Law, call Wild, Carter & Tipton at (559) 224-2131 to schedule a FREE, no obligation consultation with an experience employment lawyers.
Attorneys Specialized in Employment Law