Construction Defect Lawyers in Fresno, CA.
– Representing owners, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, architects and engineers, the Construction Lawyers at Wild, Carter & Tipton have experience in commercial and residential construction, private and public works projects of all shapes and sizes.
If you are seeking the assistance of a Construction Lawyer in Fresno, it should be noted that the attorneys at Wild, Carter & Tipton have successfully handled trials, arbitrations and mediations of construction cases large and small. Just as importantly, they also counsel clients on how to avoid litigation through the use of well drafted contracts and astute business practices.
If you think you’re dealing with a Construction defect such as a faulty foundation or framing issues you should contact Wild Carter and Tipton immediately. Faulty foundations, sub-par framing and moisture intrusion are typically the underlying causes of defects that manifest into larger more dangerous issues.
Construction Defects can be grouped into one of the following groups…
- Design Defect and Deficiencies – When the building or systems within the building don’t work as designed and results in or manifests into a construction defect.
- Material Deficiencies – Using inferior building materials that fail to perform as expected.
- Construction Deficiencies – Poor quality construction or poor workmanship
- Geo Technical Problems – Problems resulting from inadequately prepared or compacted soil in which homes and/or subdivisions are built upon.
Contact Construction Defect Lawyers at Wild Carter & Tipton
If you feel you may need assistance in a trial, arbitration or mediation of a construction case please make a no pressure, no obligation call to Wild, Carter & Tipton today at 559-224-2131 and speak with one of our Construction Defect Lawyers in Fresno today.
Attorneys Specialized in Construction Defect Law
- Patrick J. Gorman